Chaplaincy is an outreach ministry very similar to evangelism, except that we minister to the physical, emotional and mental needs of a person before the spiritual. Chaplaincy is a method for ministry in places like shopping centers, parks, schools and many more.
Our training program offers:
- Training for lay leadership in order to increase tools and offer assistance to the pastoral staff.
- Hospital and sick/shut-in visitations
- Training for disaster and crisis situations where chaplains are crucial as counselors and critical incident stress de-briefing teams.
- Training for pastors to aid them in their roles and gain a greater understanding of how a chaplaincy program can benefit their church, congregation, leadership and community.
- Use as a track of leadership development from within the body.
- A great missionary training tool in other areas for pastors and leaders that get little opportunity for ministry training.
We offer Chaplaincy as an inter-denominational course that is open to all denominations.